Re: "What is the Fedora Project?"

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009, Dimitris Glezos wrote:

I really believe you do have enough feedback to judge. You do know
that, if we publicize Search, it'll be ultra useful for users.

If you want to know what users want, take a look at fedoraforum, or
any other place where users hang around. Or just ask. Like Ubuntu
does. Just don't expect volunteer contributors to follow. They'll
scratch their own itch, as always. And that's good. =)

Then let's look at it like accessibility issues.

If we have to assign resources and we have a choice between making the place wheelchair accessible and making a new pedestrian bridge, which one should we make?

-sv