Re: "What is the Fedora Project?"

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009, Tom \"spot\" Callaway wrote:

Being blunt: It doesn't bother me that my wife uses Windows.
It would bother me a lot if the Board decides that Fedora will never be
for her. It wouldn't bother me at all if the Desktop SIG decides that
their Fedora spin isn't for her, because I could always start a "Fedora
Simple" SIG that worked towards a Fedora Spin that would be a good fit
for her.

Provided that in order to make that "simple" spin you didn't need to modify or patch ANY packages.

-sv