Re: "What is the Fedora Project?"

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009, Tom \"spot\" Callaway wrote:

On 10/08/2009 01:56 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:
I'll keep that in mind for when kevin sends his qt-based-anaconda
patches again so the kde-spin doesn't have to cart along gtk. :)

Doing it hackishly is not the answer for anything. But it could be done.
I can think of at least two ways, three if you count a fork of anaconda.

Yes, a fork of anaconda going into fedora for a spin.... I can't wait to see what that rat hole looks like.

-sv