Fedora 14 (two releases away folks) Feature proposal

Apropos (in a tangential way) our discussion today. And as a result of some irc-discussions:

Since the board defines which spin is the default spin then I suggest the board Make the kde or xfce spin the default spin for F14.

It won't hurt users upgrading b/c they are just upgrading.
And users reinstalling are reinstalling.

It makes it clear that the spins process is serious and f'real and it will test how well our processes work.

And if we have stunning success then the board re-evals the default spin again.

thoughts?
-sv