Re: "What is the Fedora Project?"

On 10/08/2009 02:38 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
I'm in the view we cannot please everyone all the time.  My experiences on
this earth have lead me to believe that is impossible without an infinite
amount of resources.  So we have to pick otherwise we have the mob rule we
have now.  You're right, our software isn't designed for non-technical
folks.  The question is, should it be?

Where we're left is no hope of building a prius.  The larger tires and
roll cage being designed by some engineers just won't work with the
smaller more gas efficient engine our other engineers are designing.

If we focus on highly-technical users, which is a totally valid path, can we achieve our goals as a project?

~m