Re: Fedora 14 (two releases away folks) Feature proposal

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009, Máirín Duffy wrote:

Hi Seth!

Why do you think that? If I understand correctly you're saying the spins must be equals for the spins community to effectively serve as a place for folks to try new/different things? I don't follow the logic.

I wanted to note one other thing. I'm not talking about the generalities of all spins. But specifically the xfce and kde spins.

-sv