Re: Fedora 14 (two releases away folks) Feature proposal

On 10/08/2009 08:33 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:
Apropos (in a tangential way) our discussion today. And as a result of
some irc-discussions:

Since the board defines which spin is the default spin then I suggest
the board Make the kde or xfce spin the default spin for F14.

It won't hurt users upgrading b/c they are just upgrading.
And users reinstalling are reinstalling.

It makes it clear that the spins process is serious and f'real and it
will test how well our processes work.

And if we have stunning success then the board re-evals the default spin
again.

Seconded, great idea!

-- Jeroen