Re: Desktop Proposal

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
> So lets leave the other missions in place, as suggested in the paper, and
> just add one?  Is there anyone else on the list that thinks trying to
> build a usable, general purpose desktop is not worth being a mission of
> the Fedora Project?

Here is what I believe is Red Hat's mission statement: "To be the
catalyst in communities of customers, contributors, and partners
creating better technology the open source way."

They don't think that an enterprise server operating system is worth mentioning?

Details like this are a trap and should be avoided.

John