Re: "What is the Fedora Project?"

Gregory was at the Marketing meeting today and we gave him some
reading suggestions of interest, including "Producing OSS" and "The
Starfish and the Spider".  There is a lot of information in these two
books that will form a foundation for understanding organziations that
are not typically or strictly hierarchical.

It was a good, thought-provoking conversation for me in terms of what a newcomer to the Fedora Project (particularly with Gregory's background) sees Fedora as, and how he got that impression. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#2009 has logs for anyone interested in reading.

--Mel