Re: "What is the Fedora Project?"

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 02:57:27PM -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:
To be clear. I know centos cannot happen w/o rhel and rhel doesn't
happen very easily w/o something like fedora.

sure feels like fedora has our niche in the ecosystem - and some
folks want us to move out of our biohabitat. Ask the frogs being
forced further up the mountains in costa rica by climate change what
hapens there...

A fair point.  But I hear tell of a fish that once decided to hoof it
on dry land, too. :-)

You wanna take bets on the odds of survival for any given species?

Smart money is not on any one having the survival trait.

-sv