About long self-definition discussions

I beieve the long threads about what is Fedora are extremely valuable.
But I also believe that we online/email is not the best place to have
them.

We have these excellent events called FUDCons and FADs. I believe the
Board/RH should take a bold decision and sponsor the travel of a few
key people to participate in the nearest event, and have a 4-hour
workshop about our direction. Specifically, the Board should be there,
as well as past Board members, key people in the community (eg. very
active FESCo members etc), and anyone else wanting to participate in
this discussion.

Clearly, online talk isn't really leading anywhere. Or it leads
somewhere in a very painful and slow way.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos