Re: About long self-definition discussions

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:

> I'd prefer transparency to at least the direction discussions.
> Implementation is where you really need the doers to go off, meet,
> and do.

I'm of much the same opinion, however, the discussions about direction
always proceed at a glacial pace in the media that we normally use
(email, IRC).  I would like something like a phone call where you have
much higher bandwidth that could be open and transparent. The good
news on that front is that a bunch of us are convening for a Fedora
Talk FAD next weekend, with a stated goal being live event streaming.
This is an excellent use case for that.