Request your FUDCon funding now: cutoff Thursday 19:30 UTC

We’d like to wrap up budgeting for FUDCon Toronto 2009 as the happy date draws nearer. And we need your help. Ask us for money!

Before Thursday October 29 at 19:30 UTC, that is. More details here (the blog post below will lead you to instructions on the wiki outlining how to request funding):

http://blog.melchua.com/2009/10/25/request-your-fudcon-funding-now-cutoff-thursday-1930-utc/

I look forward to a flooded inbox on Thursday afternoon. ;)

--Mel