Re: Target audience

> I think it would be useful if we call them by different names rather
> rather than calling them both Rawhide.

I'm not planning on calling them both rawhide.  There will only be one
rawhide, and it will never be stopped.  We'll have a pending release
tree that will have to go by some other name (hey, we have release code
names you know....)

Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!
identi.ca: http://identi.ca/jkeating