Re: Fedora Board Recap 2009-10-22 UTC 1600

Paul W. Frields said the following on 10/26/2009 12:40 PM Pacific Time:
** Jesse posted his idea for an unfrozen rawhide and better-managed
   current release target repo
*** Board agrees: GO FORTH AND DO.

Does the board have any target milestones from Release Engineering for completion of this proposal? If not, can we get some? We've been talking about this proposal in a lot of places, but without a specific time line.

As always, my scheduling services (in a non-board member capacity) are available and free of charge :)

John