Re: Upcoming Fedora elections

On 10/26/2009 03:15 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
I believe the Fedora 13 naming election will be happening
significantly before FUDCon, so that we can announce the new name at
the event.  Although that's not technically a requirement, and can be
dropped if desired, it's a little bit of extra fun.  Names would be
collected around the second week in November and a vote around the end
of the month.

I stubbed out the schedule for Fedora 13.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Name_suggestions_for_Fedora_13#Naming_Schedule

John