[Fedora-ambassadors-list] meeting notes fedora ambassadors Dec 22, 14:00 UTC

Thomas Chung tchung at fedora.redhat.com
Sat Dec 24 23:33:48 UTC 2005

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:22:34 -0500, Alex Maier wrote
> Ambassadors Steering Committee
> Everybody please think whether you have the time and resources
> necessary to be a member of the SC, and if you do, step up!
>
> If you wish to be on the committee, or if you wish to propose someone
> else, write a message to the list. We will be selecting committee
> members during the next meeting.

Hello All,

Meeting Minutes for 2005-12-22 has been posted at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2005-12-22

And, I would like to nominate Rahul and Patrick as well as myself for the committee
members. :)

Please note I'll be on vacation from 12/25/05 until 1/15/06 and I won't be able to
attend next IRC meeting since I'll be out of country. I'll be in Korea and Singapore.

Merry Christmas and Happy Fedora New Year!
--
Thomas Chung