Fwd: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Re: FEDORA DVDs

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at cs.toronto.edu
Mon Dec 5 22:04:57 UTC 2005

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

> > W00T.  And I thought ordering 40 DVDs was too much!  Well, I know
> > what to do when FC5 is out!
> >
> Dont order too much if you wont use it in a proper way.

Thanks for the general note, but I think I know what I'm doing.
Last month I handed out 40 Ubuntu CDs, the month before that I
burnt and handed out 30 GNOME Live CDs...  Not talking about how
many Linux Installation parties I've run and how many Fedora
Core's I have installed for all kind of people :).

--behdad
http://behdad.org/

	-- Dan Bern, "New American Language"