[Fedora-ambassadors-list] What about our Meetings?

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 23:16:29 UTC 2005

#001 : I have created a wiki page for the next meeting. The last
meeting was adjourned due to unable to satify minimum 5 participants.
Some of us (eg. Alex) have scheduled one hour for the meeting. Others
try to make their best to be present even if they are 30 minutes late
due to traffic (eg. GeroldKassude). There are numerous ways we
ambassadors try to be present during the meeting. So i decided to
create a small participant's list ( see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2005-12-15  ) to
reduce unneccesary stress. If you think you can attend the meeting,
add your name. Please do it at least minimum 2 days before the meeting
so that I or Alex or anyone can announce officially in the list
whether the meeting will take place or not.

#002 : for the MBEA
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/MBEA please follow
the same principle. NOTE: Since no one responded about the MBEA
scheduled time, I took the innitiative to put it on Monday 12 at 21:00
UTC. Reason: I have a lug meeting on tuesday night.

#003: If the MBEA will find a periodic schedule I will include it in
Amba/meeting. Please post whether you are interested or not.
especially EU amba.

regards,
Chitlesh GOORAH
--