[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Self-Introduction

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoranews.org
Mon Dec 12 20:45:46 UTC 2005

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:34:27 -0500, Alex Maier wrote
> Dear All!
>
> As our numbers are growing, it would be a good idea for all of us to
> introduce ourselves to the rest of the group.

Let me start first. :)

Hi, my name is Thomas Chung. Many of you know me from Fedora Weekly News.

Professionally, I'm a software engineer working for an IT company.

Personally, I'm 35 years old, happily married no kids yet.

--
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)