[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Self-Introduction

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Tue Dec 13 13:12:20 UTC 2005

Hi all,

my name is Gerold Kassube and I live in the south of Germany near the
swiss border.
In my profession I'm working as a network engineer for a global software
company (in Switzerland).
In my "private life", I'm born in 1965, happily married since 1993 with
three children, a house and a dog.
I'm leading a local Linux Usergroup (http://www.lug-loerrach.de) and
because of my spare time is not exhausty filled (just kidding) I'm
training children three times a week in Judo which brings me the
complement to my business and hobby: computing
My personal small introducing page in the fedorawiki can be found under
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GeroldKassube

Hope u enjoy ...

Regards

Gerold