[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Self-Introduction

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Dec 13 16:59:57 UTC 2005

Hi All!

Am Montag, den 12.12.2005, 15:34 -0500 schrieb Alex Maier:

> As our numbers are growing, it would be a good idea for all of us to
> introduce ourselves to the rest of the group.

I'm Thorsten Leemhuis, my wiki page is at
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThorstenLeemhuis

Email: fedora at leemhuis.info
GPG Key: gpg --recv-key 74E8A641
Languages supported: de, en
Homepage: http://www.leemhuis.info (nothing interesting there)
Location: Hannover, Niedersachsen, Germany -- that's where CeBIT is once
a year (that's the biggest fair for computer hardware) and where the
Expo 2000 was.
Jabber: thl_at_home at jabber.ccc.de

IRC: Usually as thl on irc.freenode.org in #fedora-devel, #fedora-extras
and #fedora-de and several other fedora related channels. Feel free
to /query or /msg me. Normally online: Mo-Fr: 06:40-21:00 CET; On
weekends: unpredictable; In general, check if I set myself as away.

I'm currently on the Fedora Extras Steering Committee and a Fedora
Extras Packager -- I started to package rpms two years ago in fedora.us.
I'm 28 years old. I'm working on fedora for fun. My main job has to do
with computers, too, but more with hardware then with software/linux
normally.

I'm the Maintainer of the following fedora-extras packages
      * alsa-tools
      * baobab
      * brightside (if you are interested it if and want to take it over
        just say -- I don't like it)
      * enigma
      * ghex
      * gmime