[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Self Introduction : Devrim Gunduz

Devrim GUNDUZ devrim at gunduz.org
Tue Dec 13 22:07:36 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm Devrim Gunduz, from Turkey.

HomePage: http://www.gunduz.org (Turkish)
Languages: TR, EN
PGP Key: http://www.gunduz.org/devrimgunduz.pgp.pub
E-Mail Address: devrim at gunduz.org, devrim at commandprompt.com, devrim at kivi.com.tr
My main skills are PostgreSQL and Linux. I'm doing many community work for
PostgreSQL and related projects. I'm working for Kivi BT, and also for
Command Prompt Inc. (for PostgreSQL work).

I build RPMs for almost all PostgreSQL and related projects. I also build
some more packages; however they are not included in any distro yet.

I'm also an active member of Turkish Linux Users' Association.

I've been using Red Hat since the end of 1997, and I'm currently using
FC4.  As an active member of the Turkish Community, I present seminars on
Linux, and my choice is Red Hat / Fedora always.

Regards and best wishes,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
Kivi Bilişim Teknolojileri         -          http://www.kivi.com.tr