[Fedora-ambassadors-list] School, LUG, Non-profit Program- Marketing Mentor Call -

Hornain Frederic Frederic.Hornain at GB.BE
Mon Dec 19 18:40:03 UTC 2005

Dear all,

I will be short.
Last friday I went to the french engineer computers school for my second interview with the principal of this one. FYI, the first one was just to establish the contact.
We have talked during few hours about Linux, Fedora and other Open source applications. Then we have planned to make an event in january as soon as I will received Fedora cd's from Alex.

Brief, this is what we have agreed upond the following action:

	- Make a Fedora Project overview for students and teachers.

	- Use Fedora at school - it is already the case -

	- Try to create a Fedora Linux group associated to school or LUG like which can be help the Fedora project as far as they can obviously.

	- Have a partnership with Fedora - That is for marketing - (see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/FAQ#head-d2fe35efbc7611aa461c563cc68bbd64ae9122d8 )

	- Use "Fedora Project" logo and other Fedora marks as far as they respect the terms of the Trademark Guidelines ( http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/FAQ#head-ed90660c6f5522ec7c71f820221f87b80d770556 & http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/TrademarkGuidelines )

Obviously, before to go futher I would like an approuvment from a Marketing Mentor for that.

In addition, if everybody agree I will create a wiki page for school/LUG/Non-profit partnership program and all could be related to it.
BTW, I will appreciate if someone from marketing could tell me what can be done or not.

If you have any remarks, feel free to contact me.

BR
Fred