[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Event : Solutions Linux, Paris, Jan-Feb 2006

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Tue Dec 20 17:23:39 UTC 2005

Hi,

Finally, I won't be able to attend the next IRC meeting on Thursday (job
requirement).

I've got answers about the "Solutions Linux" event : inscriptions are
closed :(
I've asked my LUG if they can make me some room to present Fedora, and
they're OK with this.

Since I won't be in a Fedora booth, I will need stuff to show that I'm
representing Fedora, not my LUG. Will we have things like tshirts and
banners ready for the end of January 2006 ? (that would be just for me)
Will we have flyers to distribute ?

If people are interested in representing Fedora with me at this event, feel
free. That is where the new frappr map could be useful...

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
There are only 10 types of people in the world :