[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Event : Solutions Linux, Paris, Jan-Feb 2006

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Tue Dec 20 21:14:40 UTC 2005

> We will not have *new* shirts, but we will have shirts with the old logo
> type treatment;

Much better than nothing. As long as there's Fedora on it, it will do.

> I will send those to you.  Submit a request through the
> form, and we will do our best to get you the right stuff.

Done so. I've requested 1 tshirt, but I realize I didn't give the size. It's
XL. Actually, it would be nice to have 2 tshirts, if you can spare it.
FC5 will not be out on the begining of February, so I'll burn a few disc but
I doubt many people will be interested (broadband is very popular here,
downloading distros is not a problem)

Thanks

Aurélien.
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
In God we Trust. All others must submit an X.509 certificate.