[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Introducing myself also

jchendra jchendra at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 07:46:48 UTC 2005

Since it's like a new trend here, Let me take this chance to introduce
myself too,
I'm John Chendra from Makassar, Indonesia. A regular Fedora user and
system/network administrator. This is my e-mail and I've done my wiki
page a bit :)

I've been here (on the list) for a few days, lurking, due to a lot of
christmas related activities :-) Hoping to learn more about fedora as
I represent it to the world and learn more about linux from experts
here :-)

Sorry for my not-so-good? english, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
john

--
http://john.chendra.net