[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Online Shopping With Fedora Stuff

Mauricio Pretto - LM² mauricio at lm2.com.br
Mon Dec 26 13:06:13 UTC 2005

They are not just selling cd's.
They sell Tshirts, pens and other, usually this should only be selled by
fedora .
The guys from debian, only let autorized people sell stuff with debian
logo, this is a way to rise founds.

The cd's i dont see any problem as we have the list of autorized vendors
at: http://fedora.redhat.com/Download/vendors.html

Regards

Mauricio Pretto
Consultor de TI