[Fedora-ambassadors-list] @fedoraproject.org and experience

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:09:14 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,
Concerning the last meeting!
We talked about many stuffs.
Among these, I think tchung pointed out that it would be good
that ambassadors could get @fedoraproject.org
<http://fedoraproject.org>alias for emails.
I was wondering if its possible to get it.

Secondly, I was among a group of friends last night "marketing fedora core".

I found it very useful to have a wallpaper with all the major websites
listed onto it.
It is easily when you have their eyes and mind glued on the topic "fedora
core"
for example, on my wallpaper there were 2 addresses
fedoraforum.org <http://fedoraforum.org> and
fedoraproject.org<http://fedoraproject.org>
.
when i was talking about what is fedora and saying that this is an open
source project.
They pronounced the word "project" with me.
same happened to the word "forum" when i said that the best way to get most
of fedora
is having contact with people on forums and mailing lists.

This was my little experience of last night.
Ive enhanced my wallpaper and posted it on kde-looks.org<http://kde-looks.org>
It would be nice if everyone shares their experience as a fedora ambassador
so that other
ambassadors can learn from it.

regards,
Chitlesh GOORAH