[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Is the Marketing brain dump adapted to Ambassadors questions ?

Hornain Frederic Frederic.Hornain at GB.BE
Tue Nov 22 04:38:27 UTC 2005

Dear *,

Following my previous mail, I am wondering if the Marketing brain dump would not be a better place to put question from Ambassadors who are not be able to talk via IRC to ask their questions or share their opinions.
Or maybe we should create the same rubric for Abassadors ?

BR
Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-ambassadors-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-ambassadors-list-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of Hornain
Frederic
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 9:42 PM
To: Thomas Chung; fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
Subject: RE: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Atfedoraproject.org fro
Ambassadors

Hi Thomas,

> I would suggest to make a list of questions you could not answer and discuss them during
our next scheduled meeting.

Yes I would like to do it however I will not be there at the next meeting - see previous mail in the mailling list -.

So this what I suggest.
Why do not create a kind of questions repository for the next Ambassadors meeting in order to let people who are not be able to talk via IRC to ask their questions or share their opinion  ?

Best Regards
Fred