Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Report on "A day with Fedora"

On Saturday 15 April 2006 15:52, Kushal Das <kushaldas gmail com> wrote:
> I mean every package on the DVD/ 5 CDs :)

That was intentionally thrown out.  You're welcome to use kickstart to get
whatever kind of install you want, but allowing such installations through
the GUI always caused unnecessary problems among users who were not prepared
for the complications that can arise.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com