[Ambassadors] FreeMedia India Distribution Backlash

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 3 02:28:05 UTC 2006

Santosh Kumar wrote:
> On 12/3/06, *Rahul Sundaram* <sundaram at fedoraproject.org
> <mailto:sundaram at fedoraproject.org>> wrote:
>
>     Santosh Kumar wrote:
>      > Yes, i did check that & i wanted to know if the current system
>     needs a
>      > change!!
>      >

>     What kind of change do you suggest? Lets not rehash the discussion we
>     had a couple of months back.
>

> I now wanna suggest an efficient tracking system where in the
> ambassadors say when they shipped?

Sorry. You are not clear. Currently everybody participating in the Free
media program (they dont have to ambassadors) has to explicitly
acknowledge every request they agree to via the fedora-freemedia list.
You want the person to specify a date and time whey they do the actual
shipment or are you suggesting we use a ticketing system or something else?

Rahul