[Ambassadors] FreeMedia India Distribution Backlash

R. K. Rajeev rajeevrk at xlncenterprises.com
Sun Dec 3 15:30:43 UTC 2006

Dear Santosh / Thomas,

I have just managed to get my messed up Sony DVD writer replaced, with a
brand spanking new 18x samsung, and am finally in a position to start
seriously burning dvd's. I was hesitant to join the freemedia program
before as my dvd writer coastering 2 out of every 3 dvd's i used, but
now that this is fixed, i'm good to go Full steam. However, I have not
downloaded the FC6 DVD images(got the CD images instead, because of my
*#$@!#% writer), and my bandwidth situation isn't good enough to allow
me to do it in any short period of time. So, if anyone can *seed* me
with one good copy of of FC6 i386 and FC6 x86_64 media, i should be able
to start sending out copies. For people requesting media in Mumbai,
India, i do travel pretty extensively in the city, and can drop off
media at many convenient locations throughout the city. also, mailing
the media across the country shouldn't be a problem from my end. As a
goal for myself, in this respect, i can commit to filling at least 50-75
requests this month for dvd's( Either x86 or x86_64). Let's make
December the month where we clear up all the backlogs. I've been a
Silent Ambassador for quite some time now, and i'm sure that mailing 2-3
dvd's a day would be quite acceptable.

Regards
R. K. Rajeev