[Ambassadors] FreeMedia India Distribution Backlash

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 21:26:42 UTC 2006

Santosh,

You haven't done anything wrong, it's just that we are a very small
group of people with very very limited resources, and so we need to
rely more on ourselves to get the problems solved, since hoping for a
dramatic increase in resources won't get us far :)

We are all about guerilla-style marketing/promotion of Fedora, and
even though it would be great to have a top-notch tracking system, a)
it wouldn't do us any good if all we have to track are the same two
people who cannot possibly fulfill all requests, and b) implementing
and running such a system is a task in itself, and somebody needs to
do it.

Remember the old saying: "You name it, you own it"--so basically, if
you wish to build a fine RT, nobody will stand in your way :)

Cheers,