[Ambassadors] FOSDEM - February 2007 -

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 10:10:16 UTC 2006

Dear *,

I have received a reply from the FOSDEM TEAM about FUDCON @ FOSDEM.
I have forwarded it to Chitlesh Goorah.

Well, they are not against to the idea but
they think it's a pity because all major FOSS events and projects avoid
doing something around the time FOSDEM takes place, because they know
it's a great event many people like to attend.

For my part, I think that if FUDCON is a mean to Fedora developers,
ambassadors, etc .. to meet each others and to do presentations and if
FUDCON can be hold in the same time than other FOSS events, presentations,
etc.. then I am convinced that Fudcon can take place during FOSDEM.

Anyway, I am waiting for the FAD decision.

Best Regards
Fred

On 12/11/06, Frederic Hornain <fhornain at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear *,
>
> FYI, I have sent a request to the FOSDEM Team in order to know if we can
> organize a FUDCON during the FOSDEM however I did not receive any reply yet.
> Probably due to exams.
>
> Best Regards
> Fred
>
>  On 12/8/06, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> >
> > On 12/6/06, Gerold Kassube wrote:
> > > Everybody should help to have the FOSDEM as the success it has to be!
> > +1
> >
> > Anyone planning to attend FOSDEM please fill in
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM
> >
> > Do let us know what you know and what is missing.
> > I'm hoping that this wiki page and the ambassadors lists be our ground
> > for the organisation :)
> >
> > chitlesh
> > --
> > http://clunixchit.blogspot.com