[Ambassadors] FOSDEM - February 2007 -

Florian Brand fbrand at redhat.com
Thu Dec 14 12:41:43 UTC 2006

Hi,

What do we/Centos want to do in the time? If it is presentations,
intended for visitors of FOSDEM why don't we combine our forces and have
_one_ subconference. CentOS is part of the Fedora Family after all.
For internal meetings we could organize some private hours as well.
Most of the internal stuff we can also discuss over a beer :)

Cheers
Florian