[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Steering Committee: Mission and Goals

David Barzilay barzilay at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 05:39:54 UTC 2006

Hello Ambassadors from all over this wicked World!

Ever wondered what the Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee (FAMSCO)
does?

We have been thinking on the matters discussed in this list and also on
the efforts placed so far, then decided defining the basics to better
set our goals and focus our actions worldwide.

Please feel free to check the FAMSCO Mission and Goals at any of these
pages:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/CountryList
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee

Got a great idea for spreading the Fedora word in your region?
Cool! Check if the idea is aligned with one or more of the outlined
FAMSCO goals and bring it on ;)

We are doing our best to plan things ahead and to serve you better, and
we can only do it with your continuous passionate contributions and
moderate patience.

Yours,
--
David Barzilay