[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Question about fundraising

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 17:32:04 UTC 2006

I need to raise some funds for the Fedora Legacy project.  I need to
purchase some hardware to help the transition from one build software
setup to another.  Initially this would just be some ram at around $100
in cost, but in the near future we are going to need some more storage,
and I would like to pay something to the company that has donated
hosting and power thus far.  It was recommended to me that I ping this
list about fund raising, so I am.
--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora