RE: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora in school

Dear Mateusz,

> We want to talk about Fedora and free soft whith teachers and student
> what do you think about it??

I am doing the same things and it works great. Ok, I admit that it permits to students to have an introduction about Fedora However, it is only ponctual events and it is not so sure that student will use it.

That is why I am trying to establish a durable relation between Fedora communauty and schools with the Fedora Education program when I am doing events at schools.

Have a look at the following URL : http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Education

If you need more information or if you have remarks feel free to contact me by mail.

Best Regards
Fred

yesterday i tald with friends and we have a idea Fedora (Linux) in School