Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Free Media Project

I've a little company where i ship open source software for free, i think that fedora have to invite other companies to burn and distribute the fedora cdrom, or invite computer sellers to select Fedora instead of Windows. It's the cheapest way to make fedora avaiable for all.

Francesco Ugolini