Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Free Media Project

Yes, its a good idea, but the computer sellers is another kind of situation. Builders needs some support around the retail Linux installed. In argentina exists two providers for builders. If you dont get the correct lead to Builders its impossible. The most important possibility is create a retail edition DVD and some little enterprises around the countries give commercial support for the distribution. So this money get (in argentina gets until U$S 4-8 per host installed year support) part of this money can be delivered to burn more DVDs to give for all people around that.

The solution resides on get money to spread Fedora. This is my point of view, of course.
Best Regards
PabloBarrera

Francesco Ugolini wrote:

I've a little company where i ship open source software for free, i think that fedora have to invite other companies to burn and distribute the fedora cdrom, or invite computer sellers to select Fedora instead of Windows. It's the cheapest way to make fedora avaiable for all.

Francesco Ugolini