[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Linux In URDU.

Nayyar Ahmed nayyares at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 03:47:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have started working on Linux URDU Translation, the translation team is:
1. Nayyar Ahmad (me) :)
2. Sohail Riaz

we had started it as a part time activity, but after some days spending with
translation, we have now decided to do it on full time bases, for the
reason, i have requested one of my friend in Japan, and he have donated me a
domain and web-hosting-space i.e. linuxinurdu.org

I am now searching a few dollars donation to buy two PCs and for Pocket
Money :). this will help me to give full concentration to translation
project.

if i could get some small donation, I hope we will succeed pretty soon. I
personally request you all to find few dollars donation for this project.

I am very much thank full to MR. ALAM ,  he really did help me.

Thanks,
--
Nayyar Ahmad