[Fedora-ambassadors-list] events

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:00:50 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 15:40 +0100, Gerold Kassube wrote:
> where these people will attend. I don't know their programm but I think
> it's never too bad to have a look, on which events the oponent will
> participate.

They aren't the opponents.

You must remember that, although we are part of the Fedora Community, we
are part of the Linux Community, and the Free / Open Source community.

This means, if people will not use Fedora, and we cannot convince them
to use Fedora, no matter how hard we try, we ask them to use OpenSuSE.

And if they will not use linux at all, we ask them to use FreeBSD.

And if they insist on using windows/MacOS/Other Proprietary OS, we
convince them to use Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird.

One step at a time.

Gja

--
Tejas Dinkar - tejasdinkar AT gmail DOT com

Help fight continental drift.