Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Introduction thread.

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 06:44:48 -0000 (GMT), Clair wrote
> Ought to post something, then.
> I'm known as cds on irc, I mainly do work on the fedora websites and
> support in #fedora, I've joined as an ambassador just in case I'm actually
> able to do anything, but being a student (and a poor one at that) I cannot
> travel far. I'm currently in Lancaster, UK.
>
> Clair

Hi Clair,

Welcome to Fedora Ambassador's Program!

If you need Fedora Ambassador's email address or business cards, please visit following
resources:
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Emails
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/BusinessCards

Also please read past meeting minutes to catch up when you have a chance:
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings

Thomas Chung