Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] My introduction

On 2/23/06, Kushal Das <kushaldas gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I am Kushal Das, a new member of the ambassador project.
I am the chief coordinator of linux user group of Durgapur, West Bengal,
India. I started my journey in FOSS with Ankur Bangla project
(http://www.bengalinux.org). I am also with FOSS.EDU & KDE.IN groups.
My goal is to spread Linux as the major Desktop OS in education & common
users' field.
Fedora is always my favorite.

Regards,
Kushal