[Fedora-ambassadors-list] FOSDEM 2006 Report

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 27 12:28:23 UTC 2006

>  I also took advantage of the booth to stick handouts everywhere
> written "Kadischi show every hour!" on them, as I was suggested to do so
> in the last thursday meeting. This worked fantasticaly! As kadischi is
> not very known yet, many users came and asked "What is Kadischi show?".
> As they had a good question, we had a good answer :) Many people wanted
> to *see* Kadischi running, i.e building the livecd, and I built about 6
> livcds on the whole day (I arrived at 9.30am and left at 5pm - with
> lunchtime of an hour or so). They were also very interested in the
> customization it allows. Some features were asked as well about it and I
> will contact Chitlesh Goorah for it.

Awesome, Simply awesome.
I like this phrase:
"Showing Kadischi there was more than successful."

good on ya :)
I love the Fedora Community :)

Come on, do share these features you are talking about in the livecd
mailing list, we will try to push them forward :)

http://mrtomlinux.multiply.com/photos/hi-res/5/51.jpg
wow you really print hundreds of the handout :)

Chitlesh GOORAH
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com