[Fedora-ambassadors-list] I got you, babe

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:28:04 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 09:59 -0500, Alex Maier wrote:
> In the past few weeks, I have received more messages from Ambassadors
> directed to me only than there were on the list. In most cases, I
> could not really help but recommend to post the question to the list.

I am a member of many mailing lists, including many lists on
yahoogroups.com.

If you view the mails from any on yahoo groups (in this case
linux-bangalore-non-tech), you will find this line:

However, the messages from the RedHat Mailman does not contain ANY
Reply-To header AT ALL...

IMO someone should add that, it should end all this maddness

just my Re 1 (at todays exchange rates, $0.02)

Gja