[Fedora-ambassadors-list] The Grumpy Editor's Obviously Incorrect 2006 Predictions -- Jonathan Corbet/lwn.net

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 05:51:57 UTC 2006

Hi

>Whatever has happened so far, the general public is STILL under the
>impression that we are the ginuea pigs for RHEL.

Fedora Core roughly maps to RHEL but there are several other projects
like Extra, docs and ambassadors that revolve around the external
community with no mapping to the EL line. RHEL updates do not directly
tie to Fedora release schedule. Remember Fedora is beyond just Core itself.

>>/me wonders if we should use fedora-devel for this discussion, but
>>sticks to fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com for now

Fedora-marketing might be a better place. I wanted to start a discussion
on this there but haven't had time yet.

--
Rahul