[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora-based Distro

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 18:35:24 UTC 2006

> Thanks for advice. Project now is on the stage of brainstorm. We generate
> ideas. I would take a look at kadischi, maybe it is just what we need.

Do keep in touch with me if you plan in playing with Kadischi. Ill be
happy to introduce you to Hartline, he needs backing to do coding with
Kadischi.

> Guys from UN ready to finance development so I think we could find professional
> translators...

for the moment we already have the French and Swedish translations for
Kadischi Documentation.

> Nearly all unixoids here speak russian, so it's quite a big
> problem to translate OS on language wich we don't know. Another problem is
> that there are lots of "weak" PCs. So we would need some window manager,
> wich doesn't require many resources.

At least if we get the english translations, its enough. Afterwards
the Fedora Community will translate it :)

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com