[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Ambassadors Business Cards in OTT

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 05:51:43 UTC 2006

Hi

>I agree and that's why we should simply state "Fedora. Infinite Freedom." as we stated
>in Key Features -  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KeyFeatures
>--

You guys keep missing the point. This is not project slogan. This is a
short crisp description. Imagine this use case. You give a busy
government policy maker your Fedora Ambassador visiting card. He files
it along with several dozens. Few months down the line, he flips through
the cards. He comes along the visiting you give him and what does it say?

Fedora - Infinite Freedom

No clue what the heck that means. Card ends up in dustbin. Now come up
with short descriptions that avoid this issue.

--
Rahul